Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder (gf) (df) (nf)
For the lamb:
- Preheat your oven to 160°C. Leave the foil in place or ideally transfer the lamb shoulder and all the sauce to a casserole dish with a secure lid.
- Bake the lamb shoulder for 50 min at 160°C.
For the couscous:
- Remove small pots from within this container. Pour a cup of boiling water onto the couscous. Replace the lid immediately after adding the water. Wait 4 min.
- Remove the lid and fluff it up with a fork. Mix in the zucchini, walnuts and crispy eschalots.
For the dressing:
- Squeeze the lemon wedge into salsa verde and give it a good mix.