For the Risotto:
You will require a large saucepan.
- Add 320ml (serves 2) or 600ml (serves 4) of water to one of your largest saucepans.
- As soon as it comes to boil, add the rice and prawns, be careful not to splash yourself with boiling water.
- Cook on medium to high heat, gently stirring the whole time.
- After 5 minutes check it is the consistency you like. If so, turn off the heat and add the garnish pot.
- Stir this in until the spinach leaves are wilted, adding a squeeze of lemon and tasting for seasoning.
- Plate up and spoon the saffron mascarpone over each portion.