Char Grilled Pinnacle Steak (gf) (nf) (df)
- Remove your selected butter or dressing, to accompany your steak, from the fridge so that it comes to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the steak on an appropriate sized baking tray and dribble a little oil over the top.
- When the oven is to temperature, bake the steak for:
Pinnacle Rump Cap 250g: 12 min
Pinnacle Sirloin 300g: 13 min
Pinnacle Fillet: 13 min
- Let the steak rest for 10 min, then bake it for an additional 2 min, before plating. If you ordered one of the butters, sit this on your steak straight away so that it starts to melt a little.
- If you ordered a dressing, serve alongside your steak.