Basil & Garlic Snapper (df) (nf)
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Place the snapper on a small baking tray. When the oven is at temperature bake snapper for 8 min.
- Remove the snapper from the oven. Don’t worry if it looks a little underdone. We will bake it for a further couple of minutes when the linguini is cooked.
- Boil the kettle, transfer the linguine into an empty saucepan.
- Heat up a frying pan on a medium flame for a min. Add the garlic, parsley and chilli. Fry for a min and then add the zucchini and herbs.
- Pour the hot water from the kettle over the linguini and strain after a min. Add the linguini to the zucchini in the frying pan and mix well with tongs. Add the herb and bottarga pot and a little more salt and olive oil to your liking.
- Bake the fish in the oven for a further min or two.
- Plate up the linguini and place the snapper on top. Enjoy with a good squeeze of lemon